- Floor Area: 429 sqm
- Land Size: 1259 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Pets Allowed
- Roof: Pitched, Concrete and Tile
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Remote Gates, Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Window/door frames: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Other (Beechwood and Oregan pine)
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans, Gas bottled, Other (Gas fireplace)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Fixtures remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Pool equipment, Stove, Satellite dish, bar & 4 stools, Atlas alarm and DPS/TV unit & water feature.
- Kitchen: Standard, Separate, Double sink, Eye level oven, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study, Other (Outside room), Guest toilet
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Entrance: Carpeted
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Park
- Facing: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Washing line, Pool (Inground and Chlorine), Garden, Braai area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Perimeter: Walled
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to beach, Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Municipality: NMBM
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 2800
- Fixtures excluded : Marble table and marble bird bath to be removed
About this listing
What a privilege to market this much loved and beautifully maintained north facing family home in the heart of Mill Park with lovely views over the valley. This home oozes character and charm from the minute you walk up the drive! Gorgeous features include wooden floors, gracious reception rooms, high ceilings and amazing views!
Sunny front patio which stretches along the front of the home overlooks the pool and offers a built-in braai ideal for entertaining large groups and enjoying all that the view and garden has to offer.
The spacious entrance hall leads to loads of living space on the lower level with a wonderful wooden staircase leading to the upper floor.
Living rooms include a gracious lounge with gas fireplace and a built in bar area with doors out to the patio, a separate dining area of grand proportions ideal for hosting a large dinner party, a sunny tv room with built in wall units and gorgeous beechwood floors leading out to the patio. A lovely functional granite kitchen with separate laundry area is ideal for working moms and there is a utility room for storage etc plus a downstairs cloak room for guests.
The main suite on the upper floor has amazing views and is extra spacious with room for a seating area as well as bedroom furniture and has a full bathroom en-suite.
The additional 3 bedrooms are all spacious with fitted cupboards including a guest room en-suite and a full family bathroom too. So many rooms ideal for a growing family to live in and enjoy.
The erf size exceeds 1200m² and is north facing and ideal for kids to play make-believe and enjoy.
Outbuildings include a double garage with loads of additional parking, an outside room and bathroom and a workshop space.
Such an amazing home which envelops you with love and light the minute you step in the door and so well located within walking distance of Grey Schools.
Such a sought-after street in an amazing suburb close to all amenities that PE has to offer.
A rare opportunity to make the best choice for you and your family!